Monday, February 14, 2011

German Dinner + Happy Valentines Day.

Heeeey (:
How are you ?
I didnt sleept tonight but i sleept for 4 hours in the morning , yaaaay. And im sick. But this weekend was really awesome. On saturday i had a " Not perfekt German Dinner " with my friend here in Cyprus (: It was really good. Phil and Lionel helped me a bit with cooking potato salad and at 6 o´clock the others arrived and yeaaap we eat and it was so much fun. But they were joking about my ducks in the badroom , grr. And i said like a lot of times : "leave my ducks alone " It was so much fun. Thank you so much (:  Now some photos. (:























It was so much fun , thanks for coming. I really love all this guys (:


Today ist Valentines day. Happy Valentines Day everyone. I didnt slept this night , i was watching movies because i couldnt sleep and yup but from 10 in the moring to 2 o´clock i slept yay. But im really tierd. :(
And im still sick. I was sick the last Week :( And i hate it. I hope i can go tomorrow to work. Okay back to today. Today we were at Kaits and we had there a Valentines thing and we watched the movie "notebook" and i thought i didnt watch it bevor but i watched it  , not in english but i watched it :D And yes it was nice. And Anas and Phil gave every girl a rose (: The rose that you can see left , this is my rose i was board and took photos at home :D


I really want to sleep but i have to wait until Jörn and Sheila are back.
Have a nice evening , everyone. 

love , Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment