Thursday, December 16, 2010

baaaack.

Yay , i´m not anymore alone ,
my hostfamily is back. they arrived yesterday.
and im so pleased they are back.
i missed them really.
now the house is full (:
they visited my my mum and dad , before i saw my mum and dad :(
but in a bit i see them yaaay.
soon is christmas and i see all my friends and my whole family.
and i see my dog "snoopy" i love him.
he is so cute.
and in germany it´s snowing. wooow.
i love snow (:


today i had a good day , okay it was okay.
the work was really good , i love the old people there.
and i think i miss them when i´m in germany.
after i did nothing.
marie and i were on my computer and took photos.



i think the photos are hot :D
 i hope yu had a great day.

i go now and call my mum and dad , i hope they are home.
if not i talk to my brother :P

in love andrea.




No comments:

Post a Comment