Friday, December 17, 2010

goodnight.

hello everybody,
nooow we have 00.56 h and i can´t sleep :(
but i really want to. i hope i can sleep in a bit. but i was thinking , okay you can´t sleep so you can
post something (: okay , i tell you something about my day.
it was a really good day , in the morning i was working , it was really good.
i love the old lady´s so much. they are like grandmothers for me.
but my real gandmother i love more :P
you have to knwo when i go back to germany in march i move to her and stay with her
for 3 or 5 years and i really look forword to it (:
okay now back to my day.
i walked home and then i was in my room and did something what i can´t post now.
then in the evening i walked to t.j.i fridays (: there was stevens leaving dinner , he go back to irland :(
he is very nice and i like him.
the evening was really good i enjoyed it (:
i love all my "cypriot friend" they are so woow. really. :P
i know that this blog only the "cypriot friends " read :D
but i wirte it on my "german blog " too.
okay , i love you. !!
how i said before it was a really good evening.
thanks for this evening and for every time i can spend with you.
now i can´t sleep , but i want and i really need sleep.

i hope i can sleep in a bit (:
tomorow the limassol pepole are coming but only three. (:

now i try to sleep , wish me luck.

good night everyone.


in love andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment