Sunday, December 19, 2010

baaack in germany (:

hello everybody.
how are you ? im very good.
the flight to germany was really good and the first evening and night and day was so great.
i suprised my best friend inga and it was soo cute thihihih , but first my mum and dad picked me up at the airport and some friends suprised me :P they said heeey andreaaa at the airport , but then amrei she was there to my mum and dad and i we drived to inga and then i suprised her. and then we drived to my house and i said hi to my brother and to my doooooog (: i missed my dog so much :( i love him :P
yup and then inga and amrei sleept over in my house but we talked a lot to 3 in the moring and then i fall to sleep. and here in germany is a lot of snow :D and i love snow but now i hate it. its so cold really.
so today amrei went at halb past 8 and inga and i slept to 1 o´clock :D then we eat breakfast at 3 o´clock then we had al lot of fun and then i went to the christmasmarket with bryan. and there i was in the snow and i mad a snowengel. and we had a lot of fun. really. but its coooold.

thats is our garden :D
snow, snow ,snow.


i love inga. !!

jeeej snooow. :D


i post you the next 4 weeks in germany.

i miss you already :(

i hope you have a great time , without me.

in love andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment