Wednesday, December 15, 2010

new.new.new.

hello (:
from now i have a german and a english blog. yaay.
from now i post you something from my live in cyprus and from the 4 weeks in germany.
i hope you have fun with my blog.


and if you want to know what i wrote "about me "
i translate it for you :P


"about me "

hello im andrea, im 17 years old and i come from germany.
at the moment i live in cyprus for 6 months and work as a voluntary person in an old people home,
because i love it to held other people. you are asking now why i do it here in cyprus ? i do it here because i wanted to go to an other country and because i like cyprus.
i´m a freaky person , as i said i love it to help others but also i love it to do something with my friends.
you have to know my friends and my family are everything for me. moreover i love it to walk on the beach , listen to music and to be free and this you can really good here.

i hope my english is not so bad
and i hope you have fun with my blog.

in love andrea. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment